RTT’s Green Initiative
RTT is committed towards
GOING GREEN and has a defined strategy in place to
ensure that our activities are geared towards a sustainable future for our Planet Earth. Our goal is to
reduce consumption of natural resources, waste and pollution, to effectively reuse what we have, to recycle everything we can, to purchase and
consume environmentally friendly products, and to comply with and where possible, exceed environmental regulations.
Some of the programs we have instituted towards
GOING GREEN are:
- Constant monitoring of our fleet of vehicles to reduce and contain its environmental impact.
- Creating an environment friendly awareness among our staff through a sustained education program.
- Constant review of business processes to reduce dependency on consumption of products that negatively impact the environment.
- An effective waste management system that has already yielded a recycle rate of 60%.
- Engaging our customers to jointly reduce our mutual environmental impact.
The habit of thinking and living
GREEN is for all to embrace and is an inseparable part of RTT’s future.